With a minimum rate of $1,573 per night, the Fisher Island Resort, located on a barrier island close to Miami Beach, leads the rankings. The Ritz-Carlton, situated in the upscale city of Naples in southwest Florida, and The Breakers, in the coastal town of Palm Beach in south Florida, complete the podium with rates of $1,164 and $1,131 respectively.
Other notable appearances in the survey’s Top 10 include The Moorings, which emerged as the most expensive accommodation option to be found along the famous Florida Keys chain of tropical islands, with a rate of $1,127 per night. On Miami Beach, meanwhile, the priciest options came out as the Faena Hotel ($918) and the Setai ($898).
The following table shows the 10 most expensive luxury hotels in Miami. The rates shown reflect the price for the cheapest available double room in each property during February and March 2018.
1. Fisher Island Resort (Miami) $1,573
2. The Ritz-Carlton, Naples $1,164
3. The Breakers Palm Beach $1,131
4. The Moorings Village (Islamorada) $1,127
5. Four Seasons at the Surf Club (Surfside) $1,105
6. Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour $1,063
7. The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort $997
8. Faena Hotel Miami Beach $918
9. The Setai (Miami Beach) $898
10. Sunset Key Cottages (Key West) $893
To see the full results of the survey, check: https://www.luxury-hotels.com/destinations/florida-miami