Cambria Hotel Mount Pleasant – Charleston Opens
Now open – 112 Rooms
Cambria Hotels has made its official entrance into the Charleston, S.C., market with the debut of the Cambria Hotel Mount Pleasant – Charleston. The 112-room hotel exudes southern charm and provides travelers looking for an authentic experience with a sense of connection to coastal South Carolina. The Cambria Hotel Mount Pleasant – Charleston marks the brand’s first hotel opening in the state, with seven additional Cambria hotels under development in cities such as Greenville, Spartanburg, and Fort Mill. Located at 1472 N. Highway 17, the hotel is minutes from downtown Charleston, the region’s historical and cultural epicenter. The renowned City Market, the Dock Street Theatre, the College of Charleston, and an eclectic bar and restaurant scene provide guests with plenty of local attractions to enjoy during their stay. The sprawling beaches of Sullivan’s Island and its quaint Middle Street downtown area are also easily accessible from the Cambria Hotel Mount Pleasant – Charleston.
The Cambria Hotel Mount Pleasant – Charleston features several upscale amenities, including:
- Immersive spa-like bathrooms with Bluetooth mirrors
- Contemporary and sophisticated guestrooms, complete with modern fixtures, abundant lighting, and plush bedding
- Menus featuring freshly prepared food, locally sourced craft beer, wine, specialty cocktails, and small bites
- Locally inspired design
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Multi-function and flexible meeting spaces
The Cambria Hotel Mount Pleasant – Charleston was co-developed by SpringBridge Development, LLC, and Mount Pleasant-based Landmark Enterprises.