The time is ticking: usually 24 hours left to contention your focus to contest in a initial TechCrunch Startup Battlefield Latin America on Nov 8, 2018, in São Paulo, Brazil. Is your startup one of Latin America’s best? If so, don’t rubbish another minute. Apply right here, right now before a 24-hour time runs out. Don’t skip your possibility to launch your early-stage startup on a tellurian stage. Apply no after than August 13, 2018, during 5 p.m. PST.
The winning founders accept a $25,000 non-equity money esteem and a outing for dual to a subsequent TechCrunch Disrupt. While there, they can vaunt giveaway of assign in a Startup Alley.
All Startup Battlefield competitors — win or remove — reap a advantages of extended bearing to a media outlets and investors sitting in a audience. Plus, we video all a Startup Battlefield sessions and post them on TechCrunch.com. That bearing lives on prolonged after a foe ends.
All competing teams also turn partial of a Startup Battlefield alumni community. Since 2007, some-more than 750 companies have competed in Startup Battlefield. Those companies — including Mint, Dropbox, Yammer, Fitbit, Getaround and Cloudflare — have collectively lifted some-more than $8 billion in appropriation and constructed some-more than 100 exits.
Here’s how a foe works. TechCrunch editors will weigh any authorised focus and name 15 founders to contest in a Battlefield, that takes place during São Paulo’s Tomie Ohtake Institute. Founders accept complete — and giveaway — representation coaching from TechCrunch editors and will be primed and prepared to go come diversion day.
During 3 rough rounds, 5 startups per turn will any have 6 mins to representation and benefaction their demo before a row of tip investors and seasoned entrepreneurs. The judges have 6 mins following any representation for a consummate QA. Only 5 teams allege to a finals for another turn of pitching and some-more probing questions. And usually one group will emerge as a initial Startup Battlefield Latin America champion.
Here’s what we need to know about eligibility. Founders contingency accommodate these requirements:
- Have an early-stage association in “launch” stage
- Be headquartered in one of these countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela; (Central America) Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Mexico, Panama; (Caribbean — including dependencies and basic entities) Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico
- Have a entirely operative product/beta pretty tighten to, or in, production
- Have perceived singular press or broadside to date
- Have no famous egghead skill conflicts
- Apply by Aug 13, 2018, during 5 p.m. PST
TechCrunch Startup Battlefield Latin America takes place on Nov 8, 2018, in São Paulo, Brazil. You have all to benefit by applying, though time is using out: You usually have 24 hours left to request by a deadline of August 13, 2018, during 5 p.m. PST. Show us what you’ve got: Apply here right now.