Corra, o dash está se esgotando! You have usually 48 hours left to request for Startup Battlefield Latin America on Nov. 8 in São Paulo, Brazil. Want to launch your association to a universe — and presumably turn a initial Startup Battlefield Latin America champion? It can’t occur unless we submit your focus here before Monday, Aug 13 during 5 p.m. PST.
Startup Battlefield is a preeminent startup-pitch foe that’s launched some-more than 750 companies. Our alumni village has collectively lifted some-more than $8 billion in appropriation and constructed some-more than 100 exits. You might commend names like Mint, Dropbox, Yammer, Fitbit, Getaround and Cloudflare. They competed in Startup Battlefield and achieved greatness. Can we follow in — or even interrupt — their footsteps?
Here’s how Startup Battlefield Latin America works and what’s during stake. TechCrunch editors will name 15 pre-Series A startups to contest head-to-head in front of a live assembly — and a row of consultant technologists, entrepreneurs and investors. Participating founders accept giveaway representation coaching, and they’ll be prepared to benefaction a live demo and hoop all a tough questions a judges chuck their way.
The winning group takes home a $25,000 esteem and a outing for dual to San Francisco to attend TechCrunch Disrupt San Francisco 2019. While there, they get to vaunt for giveaway in Startup Alley.
TechCrunch does not assign any fees or take any equity. We titillate early-stage startup founders to apply if we accommodate these simple requirements:
- Have an early-stage association in “launch” stage
- Be headquartered in one of these countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, (Central America) Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Mexico, Panama, (Caribbean — including dependencies and basic entities), Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico
- Have a entirely operative product/beta pretty tighten to, or in, production
- Have perceived singular press or broadside to date
- Have no famous egghead skill conflicts
- Apply by Aug 13, 2018, during 5 p.m. PST
Startup Battlefield Latin America goes down on Nov. 8, 2018 during a Tomie Ohtake Institute in São Paulo, Brazil. You have usually 48 hours left until a deadline expires on Monday, Aug 13 during 5 p.m. PST. Don’t skip your shot — apply today.