• Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel (Tokyo, Japan) – Featuring 40 stories of sophist icated guest rooms, renowned restaurants, and an abundance of amenities, the Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel is a chic, luxury property just steps away from the bustling Shibuya Station and iconic attractions such as the Hachiko and Shibuya Crossing, the world’s busiest pedestrian intersection. Guests who want to stay close to “home” can enjoy traditional French Provencal cuisine overlooking the Tokyo skyline at the hotel’s restaurant Coucagno, or pay a visit to the on-site Noh Theater where traditional Japanese performing arts are regularly scheduled.
• Merchants Manor Hotel Spa (Falmouth, United Kingdom) – Built in 1913, this white-stone country home offers 39 rooms and suites on the south coast of Cornwall, situated only five minutes away from the lively town of Falmouth and the coast’s best beaches. Guests can indulge at the award-winning day spa – the Linens Rooms – or enjoy a classic cocktail or locally crafted ale at The Brassiere while admirin g original artifacts from the hotel’s humble beginnings in the early 1900s.
• Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall (Montego Bay, Jamaica) – An all-inclusive Caribbean escape awaits travelers yearning for white sand beaches and crystal clear waters at the Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall. Golf enthusiasts can tee off at Cinnamon Hill’s seaside 18-hole course, while food lovers will revel in a multitude of choices – from regional Jamaican recipes and Japanese teppanyaki to Italian cuisine and traditional gourmet fare – at the resort’s five specialty restaurants. Guests needing to unwind on Jamaican time can enjoy a seaside spa treatment, take a dip in Roman baths and wellness pools, or enjoy hamman or sauna.
Additional member hotels to join the Preferred Hotels Resorts portfolio during from May through July 2017 include:
• Allium Villas Resort (Bodrum, Turkey)
• Bear Mountain Inn (Bear Mountain, New York, United States)
• Biy adhoo Island Resort (South Malé Atoll, Maldives)
• Grand Polanco Residencial (Mexico City, Mexico)
• Hotel Bristol Palace (Genova, Italy)
• Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo (Tokyo, Japan)
• IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Bavaro (Punta Cana, Dominican Republic)
• IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Paraiso (Playa Del Carmen, Mexico)
• Minyoun Chengdu Dongda Hotel (Chengdu, China)
• Minyoun Chengdu Kehua Hotel (Chengdu, China)
• Naples Bay Resort (Naples, Florida, United States)
• Pestana Vintage Porto Hotel (Porto, Portugal)
• Sherwood Suites (Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam)
• The Chedi (Mumbai, India)
• The Guest House of Graceland (Memphis, Tennessee, United States)
• Water’s Edge Resort Spa (Westbrook, Connecticut, United States)
• WelcomHotel Coimbatore (Coimbatore, India)
• Windsor Plaza Hotel (Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam)
Whether traveling for business or leisure, travelers can access exclusive member rates and earn reward points at many of these properties through the Preferred Hotels Resorts iPrefer hotel rewards program. Free to join, the program extends points redeemable towards free nights and other on-property expenditures, elite status, and other complimentary benefits to guests. Bookings can be made online at PreferredHotels.com or on the iPrefer mobile app, available on Android and iOS.
Manager, Public Relations – Americas
Phone: +1 949 999 9418
About Preferred Hotels Resorts
Preferred Hotels Resorts is the world”s largest independent hotel brand, representing more than 650 distinctive hotels, resorts, residences, and unique hotel groups across 85 countries. Through its five global collections, Preferred Hotels Resorts connects discerning travelers to the singular luxury hospitality experience that meets their life and style preferences for each occas ion. Every property within the portfolio maintains the high quality standards and unparalleled service levels required by the Preferred Hotels Resorts Integrated Quality Assurance Program. The iPrefer™ hotel rewards program, Preferred Residences℠, Preferred Family℠, Preferred Pride℠, and Preferred Golf™ offer valuable benefits for travelers seeking a unique experience. For more information, visit PreferredHotels.com.